Driving Xcellence Response to COVID-19
April 6th, 2020
Jeffersonville, Indiana - These are challenging times for our local community and for our country. Driving Xcellence is taking significant measures to reduce the risk of exposure and further spread of COVID-19 in our community. Our dealership is adhering to all governmental mandates and is following all CDC procedures and guidance while also taking other various measures to reduce the spread of the virus.
What we do for our customers:
- Customers who would like to test drive a vehicle will do so alone, without a Driving Xcellence associate present in the vehicle.
- We can process 100% of the paperwork online and then deliver the car to your home.
- We are working to keep 6 feet of distance between anyone in our stores.
- We are currently "handshake-free" with customers and visitors.
What we do to protect the customers and our employees:
- Implementing enhanced cleaning measures using a powerful sanitizer with targeted focus on high-touch areas, including tabletops, waiting areas, door handles, and restrooms.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning treatments before you even get behind the wheel of the car.
- Going "handshake-free" with customers and visitors.
- Following CDC procedures and guidance regarding quarantines.
- Providing associates with practical advice to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or text Driving Xcellence at (812) 590-2352 or to email us at info@DrivingXcellence.com.